3 replies to this topic

#1 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

Chairman of the Board

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,821 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 06:11 PM

images/news/apple.jpgApple has unleashed the iTunes 7.3 update, and as guessed, it contains support for the iPhone.

If you're an iTunes user, or a soon to be iPhone owner, the time has come to update your iTunes yet again. This new edition provides support for updating and managing the iPhone as well as a few new features. There is also a menu for iPhone help with manuals and tutorials, which link out, but are unfortunately not online as of yet.

Rumors are buzzing around that custom ringtones are also supported with the new iTunes. When a song is selected for a conversation, an interface comes up that allows you to pick a 30 second clip.

Thanks to downloadsquad for this

#2 banj0

banj0

American Idle

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 10:24 PM

No iPhone support for 64bit flavors of XP and Vista. Story.

:roadrunner:

#3 Sphere

Sphere

The moth next to my brain is Bart, say hi to him if you like

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  • Interests:I'm a Dutchy, that means I'm not a German (which doesn't sound/look the same to me!) also, being a Dutchy means I'm an idiot... sort off!

And I def. need to get a real life again... I'm bored with my current life, ideas can be pm'd to me!

Posted 30 June 2007 - 10:29 PM

And that despite it simply works on Linux 64bit.... at least, I haven't tried, but I heard form a friend in NYC that he got it working without much problems

#4 Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Established Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 01:34 PM

Yeh- if you are going to buy an iphone listen to what this guy says-

"One bloke moaned on Slashdot that an Apple support rep told him to downgrade his computer system so he could run his new iPod. He added that a thread he posted on the matter had been taken down by Apple."

Waiting for apple to fix this may be like waiting for 64bit drivers for an old printer. :talker:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users